The Sacred Depths of Nature
How Life Has Emerged and Evolved
- Provides accurate, accessible, and poetic accounts of the emergence and evolution of life.
- Lifts up the synergies between a religious naturalist orientation and traditional and indigenous religions.
- Suggests ways to explore these accounts for their religious potential along interpretive, spiritual, and moral/ethical axes.
New to this Edition:
- A new chapter on ecomorality, which was only obliquely covered in the first edition.
- Extensively updated and rewritten including new quotes, figures, and poems.
- Introduces a deeper emphasis on human evolution and the environment.
For more information on “Everybody’s Story” and the Sacred Depths of Nature, please see: http://sacreddepthsofnature.com/